These recordings are believed to have been made in June of 1944 by Swedish lawyer Henry Söderberg. Called “The Welcome Swede”, he was a representative of the International YMCA and was one of only seven foreigners allowed by the Germans to visit prison camps.
The sound quality is not perfect and seems to have been re-recorded from a phonograph record.
- Howard Tate - Introduction
- Col. Thomas D. Drake - A Word from the Senior Officer
- Frank Maxwell - Little Theater
- Frank Diggs - Oflag Newspapers
- Bob Rankin - Band and Orchestra
- Father Stanley Brach - Church Services
- Herbert Johnson - Sports
- Creech/Meadows/Boggess - Gardening
- Russell Ford - Glee Club
- Philip Foster - Education
- Swing Orchestra - "You Made Me Love You"
- Swing Orchestra - "The Sheik of Araby"
- Swing Orchestra - "Diane" and "Jumping at the Woodside"
- Symphony Orchestra - "Overture from The Magic Flute"
- Symphony Orchestra - "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik"
- Glee Club
- Glee Club - "Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes"
- Swing Band - "Shantytown" and "Hawaiian War Chant"
- State Production - "Boy Meets Girl"
- Father Brach - Chapel Service
- Greetings to States 1
- Greetings to States 2
- Greetings to States 3